Answers to frequently asked questions
- ★ My computer is having issues detecting my controller.
- Are your devices compatible with Linux?
- Some QCon EX Functions Are Not Working While Being Used With QCon Pro And Pro Tools
- My Audio Interface Is Having Problems Under Mac OS X 10.9 And Up
- My Audio Interface Makes Noise When Used With MacBook Air
- The QCon EX Will Only Display Channels One To Eight In Ableton Live
- uPod Pro: Where are the drivers for my uPod Pro?
- i-Plug M: How do I use my i-Plug M?
- How Do I Connect A Condenser Microphone To My Audio Interface?
- Why Does My Audio Interface Control Panel Say "No Device Connected!" ?
- Why Do I Get A Humming Noise From My Audio Interface?
- Why Won't My USB Audio Interface Power On Or Stay On?
- Cubase: I'm having issues with my Controller after updating Cubase..
- Cubase: Issues with Channel Select in Cubase..
- Cubase: Why is my control surface triggering sounds in Cubase?
- Drivers: Do I Need To Install Drivers For My USB-MIDI Controller?
- Drivers: There are driver issues with my controller in Windows
- iControls: Can I Set My iControls Buttons To A 'Toggle' Mode?