To remove a function button from the Controller’s touch screen and iMap;
- Click on the Button Functions tab in the iMap software
- Click on the button you want to remove (it will be highlighted in blue)
- Right click on the empty blank space to the right or left of the function buttons (see image)
- Choose Clear Current Button
- Your hardware controller’s touchscreen will also reflect the change.
(The photo below shows the iMap for the iCON V1-M, but the same method also applies to the P1-M, the P1-Nano and iMaps)