In order to access the sends A-E in Pro Tools using the platform B+, please follow the steps below.
1) Select the channel you wish to work with.
2) Press the ASSIGN button on the Platform B+ (it will start blinking to let you know it is engaged).
3) Press the SEND button next to ASSIGN.
4) Select SEND A (which is also the READ button) (*)
5) Rotate the encoder clockwise on the channel selected, in order to access your outputs and buses.
6) Press the blinking ASSIGN button to finalise your routing.
In order to access Sends B-E, you must follow the same steps. However, when you get to step 3, HOLD the SEND button down + SEND B (WRITE) button down until you finish using the encoder on the channel to route your bus.
Then, select ASSIGN to finalise the routing selection.