Warning: Before attempting this upgrade, please make sure that you read through and fully understand the whole process first. Improper procedure may damage your iKeyboard and manufacturer service may be required to recover the unit.
1. Download the latest firmware and iMap software from this link.
2. Install iMap onto your computer.
3. Connect iKeyboard to your computer (via USB or MIDI) and launch the iMap software.
4. In iMap, click the “MIDI Devices” button and select iKeyboard (or USB audio device) on the pop-up menu
5. Click the “Firmware upgrade” button and follow the instructions on the firmware upgrade pop-up window. Your iKeyboard should now be updated with the latest firmware.
6. After completing step 5, close iMap, switch iKeyboard off and then back on again.